A COVID Responsible Event -Safety First – April 27, 2020
Building Entry Procedure
- Each event participants whether player or spectator will be vetted the following way:
- Temperature will be taken before entry Qualifying questionnaire (Have you been affected by COVID, do you have symptoms )
- Lien waivers must be signed
- Tickets for entry must be purchased online or via cash app … no money will be exchanged at the door. Must be done prior to entering the building
- Each event staff member will be vetted prior to entry
- CDC Guidelines will be in adhered too.
- We will adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Bleacher seating will be marked , patrons must use marked areas only
- Chairs will be provided 6 ft apart and must not be moved
- A standing only area will be provided with marked positions
- All Game balls will be wiped down with germ sanitizing solutions prior to warm ups
- Each benches will be sanitized prior to each game
- Bleacher will be sanitized prior to each game.
- Pre-determine seating and standing areas will be identified prior to the events start. We will only allow up to 100 spectators per field